Mobile Number Potability - Change from Reliance CDMA to MTNL CDMA

• Thread starter Thread starter cobraking
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 8,710
Status
Not open for further replies.
the reliance CDMA handset does not have SIM and i have to change to MTNL CDMA without sim using the same handset

I advise u to visit mtnl showroom and get it sorted there. They'l be much informative

mtnl showroom? seriously? you have no idea how mtnl and bsnl operates right :)

LOL @MTNL showroom.but correction on his behalf.. it wud be MTNL exchange... but i doubt exchange ppl will have any idea for few weeks abt MNP..MTNL is always late in training staff.

righto. either wait for a couple of days. or try your luck with another mtnl representative. inside a circle you can definitely migrate from one service provider to another. even between gsm and cdma. i guess the new system is totally dependent upon sim cards. so i am not sure how sim-less cdma devices would work now.

SIM less CDMA can be converted to SIM card based CDMA...u shud first get CDMA card based mobile and then go to reliance webworld and ask for SIM card for ur number.

i was more curious about devices that do not have a sim card slot. not sure if they are still sold in the market. but earlier CDMA devices were mostly sim-less. :D

yes. but only way is to switch to SIM card based CDMA mobile.

mtnl showroom? seriously? you have no idea how mtnl and bsnl operates right :)

PARDON ME>> exchange! MTNL EXCHANGE!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back