• Thread starter Thread starter Smile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,166

Smile

Entertainment
ISP
DSL
:urock:I have noticed the below mentioned channels added to basic package !Ten SportsTen ActionVH1MTVNICKCNN ibnCNBC TV18CNBC awazCOLOURSThese channels were in addon packages before and now it's free !(I am using Malayalam Pack - Rs.99+Tax)

But UTV channels are removed. NO NDTV good times.

I am enjoying your JOKE !

Yes. Ofcourse. But still i'm eager to know how much you are getting for this service smile.

again a joke. good i like your temperament.

Only Frustration from our side due to poor response from sun direct...ButYour are rocking from one side (sun direct side). best of luck,regards,prasanna

For me no such Frustation ! I am able to enjoy SD without any trouble. I had no bad experience with CC.About you...maybe.. Since you are from Middle East..none of the DTH CC are supposed to assist you, becuasethey are concentrating only in India. And passing the info. about more channels added in Basic pack is a useful information for those who use SD, not for others.You are not using SD and why you are getting irritated, I don't know. For a Keralite like me, SD is the best option.I am able to watch most Malayalam & Tamil Channels in SDFor this I need to pay only 99/- per month, even cheaper than my local cable tv charges (half charge only)Any support, I am getting from my local dealerEasy to do Top Up from my local dealer or through webGood Picture Quality comparing with my first MPEG2 DTH connectionSo, why can't I stand with SD?Your frustation doesn't stop me for enjoying SD facilities.cheers !

Back