More Channels added in Basic Package !

• Thread starter Thread starter Smile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,166
prasanna

He has just given some info so why r u so worried abt?

Just for fun. to be around here in this forum. nothing personal.

And for Smile, i'm still having my sun direct setup box and valid sundirect access card with 3months validity.

Regards,
Prasanna

I still hope, all will have good time with SD

For me no such Frustation ! I am able to enjoy SD without any trouble. I had no bad experience with CC.
About you...maybe.. Since you are from Middle East..none of the DTH CC are supposed to assist you, becuase
they are concentrating only in India.

And passing the info. about more channels added in Basic pack is a useful information for those who use SD, not for others.
You are not using SD and why you are getting irritated, I don't know.

For a Keralite like me, SD is the best option.
I am able to watch most Malayalam & Tamil Channels in SD
For this I need to pay only 99/- per month, even cheaper than my local cable tv charges (half charge only)
Any support, I am getting from my local dealer
Easy to do Top Up from my local dealer or through web
Good Picture Quality comparing with my first MPEG2 DTH connection
So, why can't I stand with SD?

Your frustation doesn't stop me for enjoying SD facilities.
cheers !

I fully agree with you.
I have Tamil package and I am enjoying all available Tamil and Malayalam channels.What is a bit upsetting is that Asianet is removed from the basic pack.
Even the software update and dish alignment for me was done within 48 hours of my calling the distributor ( Vivek Service Center in Chennai).

Prasad, I think you was misinterpreted by Smile. However, we only talks about Middle East Customer. We all aware sun direct is the best for South Indians who are all viewing from India. Like Dish TV let sun direct also advertise that middle east viewing is illegal than we stop complaining such. Again smile starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regards,Prasanna

Asianet, as part of Star Network, is a Pay Channel now.That's why SD removed it from all other basic packs other than Malayalam.

Back