More Hindi Music channel but only one Tamil Music Channel

• Thread starter Thread starter prasadji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,252
hehe!regionalism!:D ,dear dhoni ,I said it is difficult for most tamilians to know or enjoy hindi songs .this is my experience staying in different parts of tamilnadu for more than 8 years.No offense meant!Have you seen tamilians in bangalore still insist on speaking tamil in kannadiga land?

and Tamilians are intelligent but crippled with the lacking of full brahmi script available to them.sadly:O.
Even I said in my post that I enjoys old tamil hits too.
Daai pasangala ,stop pannungada Regionalism.:thumbsup:

When we get what in Tamil itself why we need Hindi songs? A.R.Rahaman is from Tamil Nadu and you know how much people like his songs in North India.
I don't think Tamil lacks any script. It is oldest next to Sanskrit. When people understand Tamil they talk. Most of the people in Bangalore is either from north India or from Tamil Nadu and rest from Kerala!

"Daai pasangala ,stop pannungada Regionalism"
Are there no respectable words in Tamil? Why are you talking "vada poda"? Remember there are older people than you reading this forum. I may be 2 yrs old but not others :)

Are there no respectable words in Tamil? Why are you talking "vada poda"? Remember there are older people than you reading this forum. I may be 2 yrs old but not others :)
You feels like very hurt by my posts. I am apologizing for the same.:cry:

Off Topic:

Kalaignar TV has got the Telecast Rights, for Latest Movie, Poo.
The deal was done with Moser Baer.:thumb:
Any one watched this movie?
The film has got Positive Reviews all over!!:cool2:
Even i have read many review on this film which was very positive........:happy:

hehe!regionalism!:D ,dear dhoni ,I said it is difficult for most tamilians to know or enjoy hindi songs .this is my experience staying in different parts of tamilnadu for more than 8 years.No offense meant!Have you seen tamilians in bangalore still insist on speaking tamil in kannadiga land?

and Tamilians are intelligent but crippled with the lacking of full brahmi script available to them.sadly:O.
Even I said in my post that I enjoys old tamil hits too.
Daai pasangala ,stop pannungada Regionalism.:thumbsup:
There is no regionalism but you cannot club people like that in a single bracket. Different people have different taste. I meant that it came from your blood not from your heart. Hope the issue is now settled.

Back