More more more problems with sify

• Thread starter Thread starter gauravtyagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 12,079
funny i was having this problem too.. than i did a clean install of windows and the problem went away.. anyway, why don't you just change your p@$$word.. it won't cost you anything :P and post back here if the problem persists

Ultra and Power n all thankx for discussing my problem ... I have changed my p@$$ , question , email ..... All i want to know that if there really was hacking how did my p@$$ fall in his hands... was there a laparwahi on my part ?? I now use a firewall now .... U think this will prevent future similar hacks?? .... Just tell me all the precautions to be taken..... ..... I wont know until next morning if all this jugglery was successful .... :(Lets see if this happens today ..... Also I think what Inetbum says regarding expiration/stealing of sessionid holds much weight .... Do u ppl think that using SuperSify could be the solution as it creates a sessionid file locally.... . now this sounds really stupid ..I am not really a techie :P .. now its only a guess.. aa wildone :lol:

thankx sushubh.... meanwhile u know whats going on with the case on sify by some guy...i dont know his name ... mybe ankur ...

Ultra and Power n all thankx for discussing my problem ... I have changed my p@$$ , question , email ..... All i want to know that if there really was hacking how did my p@$$ fall in his hands... was there a laparwahi on my part ?? I now use a firewall now .... U think this will prevent future similar hacks?? .... Just tell me all the precautions to be taken..... ..... I wont know until next morning if all this jugglery was successful .... Lets see if this happens today ..... Also I think what Inetbum says regarding expiration/stealing of sessionid holds much weight .... Do u ppl think that using SuperSify could be the solution as it creates a sessionid file locally.... . now this sounds really stupid ..I am not really a techie .. now its only a guess.. aa wildone

Expect it to happen if its happening from months bcoz this doesnt seem hacking prob . Someone might be getting conflict on his ip so he changed his ip randomly and maybe it was ur's this time ! My cableguy whil giving new connections doesnt sees ip he puts any ip till he stops getting conflict .What a dumb

lol exeem is not a client ,lmao azureus takes too much Ram after long hoursuse torrentstorm.adn power yes i can take ,lol it's easy. :D :lol:

Even i have been receiving this same problem and what i see from my account details that after every 9-11 mb of data transfer the session becomes invalid. It doesnot matter how much time it took to download.

Back