• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,325

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi all,From today 5.30 pm more channels are added.they are channel no. 304- set maxchannel no. 126 - imayamchannel no. 464 - fashion tv. Cheers.

Yes. Thats right.. Raja you were quick to post the update. I was just scanning thruuTotal Channel Count stands at TV Channels - 127Radio - 23

Yes thats true Ajay. Total channels 127 and radio 23 as of now.Three suprises today and it should continue. . . .

Hi all,
From today 5.30 pm more channels are added.they are
channel no. 304- set max
channel no. 126 - imayam
channel no. 464 - fashion tv.
Cheers.

YAHOO!!! WOW NOW ALL SUNDIRECT VIEWERS CAN WATCH DLF CUP. :yahoo::thumbsup:

I THINK SOME ONE WHO SAID THAT SET MAX WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AFTER "MAY" IS DISAPPOINTED.....:hysterical:...........I THINK EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THAT PERSON.

YAHOO!!! WOW NOW ALL SUNDIRECT VIEWERS CAN WATCH DLF CUP. :yahoo::thumbsup:

I THINK SOME ONE WHO SAID THAT SET MAX WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AFTER "MAY" IS DISAPPOINTED.....:hysterical:...........I THINK EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THAT PERSON.

ya u r right .FORDAC

Breaking news. 1.Bharat kumar is standing in the long queue to book sun dth. 2.He is now using his ts dish for cooking food in kitchen. 3.He is now using his ts cable for drying clothes in terrace. 4.He is now using his ts LNB to clean his toilet.

Breaking news.
1.Bharat kumar is standing in the long queue to book sun dth.
2.He is now using his ts dish for cooking food in kitchen.
3.He is now using his ts cable for drying clothes in terrace.
4.He is now using his ts LNB to clean his toilet.

:hysterical: :hysterical: Thats a great one buddy..........AYYO AYYO OREY TAMASHU.

Its very good news for all of us..But i didnt know why they added IMAYAM tv in sun direct..I really dont like this channel..but for others Imayam might be a good channel..Any how..proud to be sun direct customer..:p

Back