More new channels added today

• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,325
hai friends really it is a good news for SUN DIRECT CUSTOMER'S. what about the Star Package when it will come.

I just talked to CC and the guy ho spoke to me was really patient & explained me in detail that the offer that they all talking about is only for SET MAX. This too, as you all know, will be available for free only for the next 45 days. The ad in Suryan FM is also for Set Max and the 1999/- offer. The next set of channels that are in the pipeline seems to be the ones from the Star Bouquet. But there is a catch here. No one knows if all the channels from Star Bouquet will be made available. The CC guy told me that the test channels that were meant for Star bouquet would have changed from "Unknown Service" to "Service currently scrambled" because the agreement has been made and the channels are in testing mode. Also he was clear when he said that after Star, they are looking at adding the rest of the Tamil channels including Isaiaruvi, new Jaya channels & Raj's. He also said that HBO, AXN (he mentioned these names) and all those which are part of the One Alliance may not be added soon. I think I (and the likes of me) have two choices now:1. Stick to SunDirect & also pay the local cable guys another 100/-2. Disconnect SunDirect & get SCV settop box for 250/- and pay only for the cable

according to suriyan fm.100+channels & english movie channel also.that means they should add another 23 channels to thier tp.cc does not know anything about package.tom we will get ad in dinakaran newspaper itself & then only we know package details about another 23 channels.i think mainly from star package only & tamil channels also.this will happen tom

STAR & Neo Sports has been in test for a long time. I think its time for them to break the ice. We were expecting this as new year gift. Hope it will come up soon.

STAR
& Neo Sports has been in test for a long time. I think its time for them to break the ice.

We were expecting this as new year gift. Hope it will come up soon.

tom we know in dinakaran ad about another 23 channels to get 100channels

tom we know in dinakaran ad about another 23 channels to get 100channels

Why you are saying that still 23 channels to be added. Whether it means that upto today morning did we got only 75 channels. I think we are having more than that. And it may be 100 also. Why you are sticking in that we are getting only 75 channels and 25 to be added. When they gave 1st add they told that 75 channels and they gave it. But after that they added some channels like UTV channels etc. So already they crossed 75. And they will add only few channels to get 100. This is my assumption only.

In actual counting of channels total we have 127. In that leave the set max. And we have 21 test channels. So we are having already 105 working channels. But i dont know whether to count dd channels or not. Also i dont know how they will count the channels. In the add they mentioned including english movies channels. May be they will mention world movies and kbs world. Who knows.I also think that in tomorow add they wont mention channel names to be added. They will simply say 100 channels including english movies channels. They are mainly giving add to mention the dealers for booking.

Hi all,
From today 5.30 pm more channels are added.they are
channel no. 304- set max
channel no. 126 - imayam
channel no. 464 - fashion tv.
Cheers.

Great
Its time to throw Tata Sky in Dust bin.

Back