Mother Dairy is accepting payments through Paytm, Mobikwik & PhonePe

5% cashback seems to be back on payments at dairy shops.

SMS comes with delay. Sometimes they do not come at all.
Mother Dairy guys do not trust the message at your end.
The call option works sometimes. But even that does not come every single time.
Pretty much a joke really. Paytm really should have provided them with a dedicated app that showed incoming payments. But then if SMS are not working... Internet based notifications are going to be even more unreliable.

Source

noticed this myself this week. aeps stickers are on both mother dairy in my locality. did not ask if they are actually accepting payments through it. no upi which is f'ed up.

My local dairy is now accepting payments through PhonePe. 50 rupees cashback. On first transaction only I assume.

You've received Rs.20 cashback from PhonePe into your wallet for Rs 20/- Cashback on first TXN, Rs 10/- Cashback on next 15 Txn. On a Minimum Payment of Rs 20/-.

i got 50 bucks on my first transaction. 20 on second. i assume i would now get 10 on next 15 transactions at mother daily.

so had my first stuck payment at mother dairy today.
PhonePe stuck at transaction screen.
waited for five minutes.
nothing.
paid cash.
entered all transaction details in the diary maintained by the mother dairy guy.
phonepe took 2 hours to inform me that the transaction was cancelled.
it also said that if money was deducted, it might take as long as five days to come back.
thankfully money was not deducted so i do not have to deal with their customer support for this.

ended up doing kyc on phonepe. added 1000 bucks to phonepe wallet so that i do not have to rely on npci to process my payments.

Did my first scan on PhonePe at md got Rs.50 cb
Decided to get ice cream for rs.50 earned lol
paid via Paytm this time got 10cb

yeah. the promos at MD says 20 on first transaction but i got 50 and then 20 on second. and since then i am getting 10. 10 is supposed to come 15 times.

KgwADuL.png

Back