Moving from BSNL to Airtel in Chennai

ISP
BSNL
guys, Had been using a BSNL 750++ unlimited plan for sometime. the broadband is down for the last 10 days and follow up with them is irritating. Nobody has bothered to sort out the problem as well. I am planning to move to airtel. I am looking at a plan similiar to above. Not too keen on the telephone line though. Is it compulsory to take the landline as well. i have heard of billing problems on this and hence skeptic. Also, do i get a wifi router with them itself ? what router do they give ? your thoughts guys. thanksBharani

Look into the Airtel capping unlimtied connections thread before you decide to proceed..

i dont do that heavy downloads but would prefer to keep my wifi on always... mainly browsing, chatting and uploading pics. do i still worry

ah well then its ok.airtelyou need to get the landline. but dont ask for a phone device. u just pay for broadband. i have never noticed call charges on my bb connection.

thanks. how are their call charges anyway (in case i want to fully surrender bsnl line). my landline requirement is minimal. would be talking to one single bsnl number most of the time. rest are all done over mobile.

Atm, current users are thinking of switching from Airtel to some other ISP's so i would suggest to think twice before you apply for Airtel.I think MTNL or BSNL should be a good option for you since they both are reliable and provide good service.

Back