• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,386

nickd

Rogue
ISP
MTNL ADSL 10Mbps
Hey,
MTNL mumbai is offering postpaid 3.6mbps unlimited 3g usb plan for 1650 a month!!!

and offering prepaid 3.6mbps unlimited 3g usb plan for 2500 for two months!! 1250 a month x 2 months!

WOW did you guys check it out?
3G Datacard Tariff

^^Omg!!Awesome man..1250/- 3.6Mbps...Pure awesome...!!

wow man 3.6mbps Unlimited for Two months 2500 :eek: Here in Kolkata 2mbps Unlimited for 1month costs 2500 :(

wow man 3.6mbps Unlimited for Two months 2500 :eek: Here in Kolkata 2mbps Unlimited for 1month costs 2500 :(

on mtnl 3g ?

Ok its not funny anymore now...!! :|
I guess you really don't know.... -.-"
We know everything about MTNL 3G...I'm using this plan for almost a year and a half now...and i've downloaded like about 2TB or more i guess...
MTNL 3G Jadoo

Im using mtnl dsl 1mbps and two of my 2t hard drives are full and one more 1tb hard drive about to go bust too. I know they are reliable for sure.

But right now am paying INR 999 for 1mbps mtnl dsl and INR 750 for 5gb fup 3mbps from reliance 3g for backup.

It would be great to simply pay INR 2500 for two months and go for mtnl 3g usb unlimited and 3.6mbps speed. As now i am paying almost 3500 every two months for these two internets.

The only thing that will be bad of mtnl 3g is for multiplayer gaming, because its always best to play on wired internet. usually ping on local servers like of counter-strike will be 5 to 30 ms ping but if you play on 3g or wireless it goes from 100 to 200 in ping v easily. But other than that if your not interested in ping , just surfing, chatting, dowloading and streaming youtube n stuff like that ... 3g from mtnl with this plan will be awesome!

Let me remind you..you won't be getting 3.6Mbps...Its upto 3.6Mbps...so you will be getting about 2.5Mbps...Take a small demo at your place before going for a permanent connection...!!Or else you won't be getting anything....Refer the threads for more info..in the link given to you...!!

Let me remind you..you won't be getting 3.6Mbps...Its upto 3.6Mbps...so you will be getting about 2.5Mbps...Take a small demo at your place before going for a permanent connection...!!
Or else you won't be getting anything....Refer the threads for more info..in the link given to you...!!
Yes i know... reliance also says upto 3.1mbps .. but actual is variable between 2~2.55mbps, and if mtnl also is like that, yet its still better than a 1mbps dsl i have now.

Back