MTNL 3G unlimited for Rs. 1650 in Mumbai with 200GB limit

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9,068
LOL who are they kidding!!

They are giving talk time of 96 paisa and 98 paisa!!! Hahahaha... better not give such talktimes instead of making fun of self!
Amish I believe that is done with the purpose of letting the customer know the task has completed successfully at the time of recharge. The different amounts are used to confirm which recharge voucher has been used, a kind of indicator for the user.

Huh . why cant they simply state that "You have recharged with Rs1650 for 3G 200GB plan"?! I thought that is a better indication.

HSDPA is automatically activated on Rs 4500 for 6 months UL recharge in Delhi.

There is no need to do any other recharge.

then why in Delhi APN is "gprsppsdel", still after 2-3 months things are not clear about these 3G Promotional plans. Mtnl is hopeless.

high chances that u recharge 1650 or 4500 and you get 384kbps speeds only.

logiccool.... you are in delhi. I suppose in delhi there was no hsdpa activation seperately. In Mumbai all such problems prevail since 3G Jadoo was born.

Hey I found these 3G plans here : dolphin

I am a little confused about the Rs. 4500 plan.
The fixed monthly charges say Rs. 4500 whereas the duration says 6 months.

So what is it exactly ? Is it a monthly or a semi annual plan ?

Hey I found these 3G plans here : dolphin

I am a little confused about the Rs. 4500 plan.
The fixed monthly charges say Rs. 4500 whereas the duration says 6 months.

So what is it exactly ? Is a a monthly or a semi annual plan ?

it is semi annual

That means it will cost approx Rs. 750 per month right ?What will be the total cost of the plan including taxes ?How is the network connectivity in North Delhi ?What are the maximum and the average speeds for this plan ?

Back