MTNL @a servers Time logging problem

• Thread starter Thread starter ski_power
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 9,612
If your user id ends with @a, then you might be a victim.

No it doesn't end with @. Maybe thats why I am lucky.

yeah you are...Coz MTNL has perfected the normal servers, and all experiments are being done with the guinea pigs * cough cough * alcatel server users...

Today I went and met one Mr. Satpute at the Mulund (East) exchange. Thankfully, he stays in the same building as my uncle and was more willing to listen than others. He said if there has been such a problem to so many users we will check it and then deduct the appropriate amount. I suggest to everybody on this thread facing this problem to visit the nearby exchanges and inform them. Our case will be stronger then.

I will be going to Hingwala exchange tomorrow. Acc to MTNL, my monthly usage is 2007 MB, out of which 1000 MB are in errors.Server time being two hours back, does this also mean, we can download freely from morning 8 to 10 ?

Thank god.........2day i was gonna start the download of 4.5 GB...........

had i nt read dis post den i wud hav ended up wid huge bill...........

i was wondering tat day....why 172 mb are counted in usage.....i thought it must be sum windows update.......

so if the server tym is exactly 2 hrs behind den tat also means we can d/l till 10 am[starting from 2am....tat we can schedule easilyby scheduler n script]...........any1 has tried dis? :happy:

N FORTUNATELY....still 500 MB of my quota r remaining......

If u wanna check ur months bill.....den go to http://selfcare.mtnl.net.in/MumbaiSelfcare/Forms/Landline_billpayment.aspx

after 5 day days of next month.......

Hey predator,technically yes you can now dl from 2-10... but again if they repair the server time in the midnight thenyou're screwed again.Thus, atleast for me I'd stopped downloading and will resume only once their time is synched

lol.....lmao......yeah..... i know dis.......if they synch their tym at midnight den i am screwed again.........****ing mtnl......n wat bout those whu downloaded in past 3 days...... m sure most of nu users have lost all their free mbs......wud mtnl cancel these 3 days downloading usage from all alcatel users.......cuz after all its their mistake......why shud we pay for dis?:madness:so for now the safe downloading wud be....... 2am to 8 am..........download in this period n m sure u wnt be charge.......why to waste the remaining days cuz of their foolishness?

ISSUE RESOLVEDThis is what I was told when I a got a call from a MTNL official.Mtnl has synced time with IST. Try logging in and out and check yr sessions log , it should display the correct time.For those like me who have been billed for excess day time usage write a letter to the D.G.M stating your cause before the actual bill arrives. Send a copy to help desk.Your usage shall be cut accordingly.

@realmcool have you been able to check whether the issue has been resolved? I have trouble finding out the time on the server. I notice that the usage is not getting updated on the server as fast as it used to before this problem started. So not able to make out the server time. Please confirm this guys.

Back