MTNL Broadband DSL Unlimited 550 Combo Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 10,686
Seems 550 combo is best of all at reasonable price and for all types of users.I was wondering how a 4 GB download last night was so quick... this is the reason !!DSL_Unlimited_550_Combo, DSL_Unlimited_995_Combo valid from 05/11/2012 to 05/01/2013.

Why do they not just introduce a 4mbps plan ? Atleast let those people subscribe to it, wherever it is feasible !

Oh 2mbps at night.NU days are back!! :D Anyone remember MTNL had night plans!!

Why do they not just introduce a 4mbps plan ? Atleast let those people subscribe to it, wherever it is feasible !

There is 4mbps plan. I see it for 9999Rs.

lol. I know that. My point was that they try a lot (perhaps too much) to make innovative 1/2 mbps plans, why not do the same with 4mbps.

do we need to restart the modem at 6pm, 12am to get revised speed? i once kept modem on ...after 6 it was downloading at double speed without restarting....but hvnt really kept a track if you need to restart it or not...

No you don't need to restart the modem, the net will disconnect for a few seconds and your speeds will be refreshed.@OP thanks for the info, gonna shift from 555 UL to this asap :D

who knows after this trial, i.e. after 5 Jan, they might just do it forever! :D

Request to people, please be smart and download LESS for 2 months.

Make MTNL think that giving 2mbps is affordable to them!!

Once they make the plan permanent, then you can download whatever!

So be patient for 2 months, dont try to squeeze out every bit in 2 months!!!

Back