MTNL Broadband: port forwarding with sterlite sam300ax

• Thread starter Thread starter sahil01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 19,898
I am using sam300ax i want to create a VPN between two of my office how will i do that please reply.Thanks & Regards, Suhail

are you running windows on your machines? do you have a server setup?

i send pap2 with voip setting from austrlia to delhi .the out going is not working in india but incomming is workingis this port issue(coz they can received call from auatralia) my brother did portforwording in sterlite 300 ax but still same problemmy friends told me i have to do the dmz and static ip settingdid anyone know abt it , i mean how to do thatthanks

Im from south delhi .. can any one tell me what are the current per month charges for MTNL broadband plan (256 kbps) ..unlimited download plan ....and how much time it takes to change from current plan ...

are you able to port farwarding? I am facing same problem. I also have Sterlite 300Ax modem. :([color=#C0C0C0;]

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------[/color]

I also have Sterlite 300Ax modem. but i am unable to port forward. I configure as following.can any one help me?

Back