MTNL Broadband: UT-304R2 - Port Forwarding ?

• Thread starter Thread starter tutsipoppy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,801
From Dial Up to 2mbps Unlimited(Ok its just Unlimited during NU)Its still come a long way in the last 2 years............and hopefully we will have a better tomorrow in the next few monthsSabar kar baccha................Aur kya kar sakta hai?

The problem is that we pay full....but get half.They are more than happy to charge us......but what exactly are we getting in return....low speeds?....frequent disconnection?....servers down?If we pay Rs. 590 for our plan.....the services we are actually getting for worth Rs. 300-350 if not less.

we all agree to that fact.....thats why we join Forums like this to see how much more we can get.If u dont fight it,u can never win !! :)

I think we guys should do sumthing collectively.....I mean....they may and will ignore individual persons.....but i bet they wont and cannot ignore a large group.....I not saying we should fight and trash their office....For for e.g., ppl who get their connection from the same exchange should gather, and go together to file their collective report.Thats the beauty of democracy, those ppl are answerable to us.

Ok I too have this router UT 304 R2(with 4 LAN ports).I havent done any port forwarding but I get steady 27 KBps on my 590NU plan. Initially utorrent shows that red icon but afetr few minutes it turns green.

Yeah with Torrent clients they do tend to take a few minutes to get into their rythm and make the red icon intogreen

Back