MTNL 'Discovers' a new model of minting money.... Hopefully!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,703

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
MTNL has sent this today even thought they have advertised it in the newspaper.

Dear Customer,

MTNL offers Unlimited FREE Uploads to Triband Customers under Limited and Unlimited Plan. You can send photos, videos, e-mails etc and you will not be charged for that. With MTNL Triband any form of uploads are not charged.

MTNL Triband offers upload bandwidth of 256 Kbps. However if you require higher Upload speed more than 256 Kbps, you can avail it at reasonable price.MTNL has reduced additional upload bandwidth charges from Rs 500 to Rs 150 per month. you can send heavy files, photos, video to any one within a second.

Now get faster upload bandwidth and take your business to new heights.
For details you can Dial 1500(toll free)
:hysterical:

I wonder how many takers, this offer will have???

Socrates,This means for additional upload speed, you get charged extra 150 for 512Kbps?This means they will revolutionize broadband in metros.Way to go MTNL Regards

I dont agree that this is minting money..... its good offer.

This seems pretty decent, hope BSNl comes out with something like this.

Hence the word 'Hopefully!!!!' :DBut it is done to generate more revenue

Again Revenue at the expense of Quality of service.

If they are willing to upgrade upload speed to 2 mbps by charging Rs 500, it will make it a 2 mbps symmetric connection for Rs 2400 plus tax per month in Delhi. This is not a bad idea but it is not available in Delhi yet.

2mbps upload on ADSL is not possible.. 1mbps is the limit... otherwise line will get unstable.

I am getting 50-55 kBps upload speeds in Delhi on 512 kbps plan.So is this offer for Mumbai people only or Delhi people too ?I hope my upload speeds doesn't get reduced !!

Back