MTNL inserts advertisement in email

• Thread starter Thread starter limbus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,581

limbus

ISP
MTNL
MTNL has now started the practice of inserting these lines at the end of every email, *before* the signature. They seem to have forgotten that they are a paid ISP, not a free online email provider. **************************************************** VirusFree, Spamfree, power packed email service. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited ****************************************************Could everyone please send them an email and request them to stop tampering with our emails?

I know this does not contribute much to the thread, but just switch over to some other email provider? There are much better alternatives, gmail, windows live mail, the likes...

i know some people who are still stuck with their vintage VSNL mail ids... which were long and hard to remember.

limbus, try using an email client for your MTNL email. You wont get the ad.MTNL shouldn't be advertising itself in its webmail service. After all, we are paying for it. But anyways, you have options to get around it :)

^^ u have a paid email account??? :huh:

well if ur using mtnl's email id service, you are technically paying for it :P

but I know guys who are actually paying separately for email. Its a yearly charge that they pay. I just wanted to know if caterpillar was one of them!

Back