MTNL Mumbai 3G Roaming Charges applicable if used in Bangalore?

• Thread starter Thread starter rajeshb89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 10,615
In which state are you using it? Because it seems MTNL Mumbai and BSNL Maharashtra has come collaboration for free roaming. I am not sure about the other states. So if you can confirm that, it would be great!

I recently travelled to UP and then to Uttrakhand, i was billed for data usage during roaming.

In which state are you using it? Because it seems MTNL Mumbai and BSNL Maharashtra has come collaboration for free roaming. I am not sure about the other states. So if you can confirm that, it would be great!

I confirm,

I am using this MTNL delshi SIM in chennai..and currentlyon 4500 plan..and no balance is now being deducted....

that's good to hear.. can someone using mtnl mumbai also confirm? n why is it that some ppl are being charged n some r not being..

that's good to hear.. can someone using mtnl mumbai also confirm? n why is it that some ppl are being charged n some r not being..

for some it is being deducted . reasons could be:

if they send sms for databalance...or
and when ever they reeive a sms in roaming...

some people are complaining above two reasons....really wondering..reading a message inbox costs in roaming ?
can somebody conirm whether receiving a sms in roaming is chargeable...?

Any Mumbai MTNL user using it on roaming (BSNL)? Someone please confirm :(

no roaming charges....given details on website is old...I don't understand why people are not believing when a responsible member firm this...!!!Please go and enjoy free roaming with BSNL till the data limit you have and any charges incurred over and above this you can ask me to pay ...what else confirmation you want.

no roaming charges....given details on website is old...I don't understand why people are not believing when a responsible member firm this...!!!

Please go and enjoy free roaming with BSNL till the data limit you have and any charges incurred over and above this you can ask me to pay ...what else confirmation you want.

Noone from MTNL Mumbai has confirmed yet, that's why.

Well see this MTNL official tweet. Its clear that there is no separate roaming charge.

Twitter

All 3G Data Plans are valid while National Roaming in BSNL N/W across India. No extra charges in Roaming.

What more confirmation you want?

Back