• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 6,112

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
Check out Introduction for the latest 'offering' from MTNL Mumbai.
:hysterical::hysterical:
'# MTNL Waived off Activation & Testing Charges for DSL 599 & higher plans for the month of December 2010' :madness:

Overwhelming !!!:ishock::ishock:

LOL ...... H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@ .... i pity these guys of their stupidity...

None of the plans seem to be new... they're waiving activation & testing charges only??

Whats wrong in doing that? They are promoting their broadband. Last year too they had waived it off..infact last year they were giving wireless modem for free.. I had taken that scheme.@Mg.. even u might add such schemes to attract customers. Afterall it saves 330Rs.. why wudnt customer get attracted? Plus MTNL atleast does something..other ISPs dont do much.I think this is good.

Whats wrong in doing that? They are promoting their broadband. Last year too they had waived it off..infact last year they were giving wireless modem for free.. I had taken that scheme.

I'm not knocking it, but I'm wondering why this thread was started and why it got so many "LOLs" from previous posters.

@Mg.. even u might add such schemes to attract customers. Afterall it saves 330Rs.. why wudnt customer get attracted? Plus MTNL atleast does something..other ISPs dont do much.

I think this is good.

It might be possible.

Yes, thats why i said "whats wrong" because ppl were LOLing too much.

Yes, thats why i said "whats wrong" because ppl were LOLing too much.

:) They are probably doing it because we all have been waiting for some time now for some better plans & feel let down by this 'attraction', there have been many threads on that :D
Frankly I am not sure how many potential customer for broadband will feel tempted when the monthly bill will at least be more than Rs 600+ taxes to avail of this baksheesh. They will have to be more imaginative than this.

I was Loling because of their stupidity .... i.e. because i feel that MTNL is just waiving off useless charges. Ultimately its the monthly amount which needs to be lowered if they want to attract customers . No one is stupid to take a broadband service with high monthly charges and free installation.... Unless the amount of installation is really high like in cases of FTTH / FTTB etc . socrates rightly said they need some new plans which are really lucrative so that they can increase their consumer base also such waiving off of useless charges will not do the trick. @amish let me ask you what would you prefer lower monthly rental * OR * Free installation cost where it is half of what is the monthly bill.... ?

Ofcourse lower monthly rentals but 2 things..1) this scheme wud benefit new users, whole idea is to get new users based on mentality that if u r getting something for free then bag it :-D2) in my opinion, compared to current market price MTNL already has cheapest plans and also VARIETY of plans suiting everyone. from 49Rs to 2mbps unltd..ie cheap plan to fast plan.atleast MTNL regularly comes up with something new when other ISPs are coming up with FUP and other policies

Back