mtnl trib 256 ul combo plan to end...

• Thread starter Thread starter siddharth021
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,183
my net is working great but phone is not working :wall:.i too have mtnl trib 256 ul combo plan :thumbsup: :yahoo:

well, phone is back to normal now..Internet is not working well..Most of the websites are not opening..dunno what the heck is wrong with MTNL..:wall::wall::wall::wall:

hi, got it installed yesterday and works off and on. worked for an hour yesterday then stoped for 2, then started working for couple of hours, and stopped at 9 last nite, and still not working. is it possible that theres some problem in the wiring? coz theres loads of disturbane in the internal wiring at my place.

hi, got it installed yesterday and works off and on. worked for an hour yesterday then stoped for 2, then started working for couple of hours, and stopped at 9 last nite, and still not working. is it possible that theres some problem in the wiring? coz theres loads of disturbane in the internal wiring at my place.
yeah...may b sm problem of wiring......wen i ws new to this plan i nvr faced sch kind of problems....it runs pretty smoothly with pretty decent speeds

Clicking on the link (256ul plan to discontinue) opens this page

Landline

where it demonstrates that MTNL has waived of the Telephone security for Local + STD, which is 1,000.

Now im very curios to know if the 256 combo plan will end on 15th or that promotional offer. I think its just that promotional offer.

i think there was some kinda promotional offer going on 256 UL combo which might be coming to an end..i don't see any reason for MTNL to discontinue a plan which was launched a few months back...doesnt make sense to me.anyhow u r always in for a surprise with MTNL.

i think there was some kinda promotional offer going on 256 UL combo which might be coming to an end..i don't see any reason for MTNL to discontinue a plan which was launched a few months back...doesnt make sense to me.anyhow u r always in for a surprise with MTNL.
can it be a reason of mumbai's people protest ??????

Back