MTNL Triband Broadband disconnects every two hours?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 36,910
2 hours LOL !I'm disconnecting every 2mins...I'm not joking my ADSL light is going off every 2 bloody mins. Comes back soon afterwards but dc's every 2 mins....yes : /

hey frends --m facing same problem--i m using 599 unlimited plan..speed sucks..but moreever m facing new type of problem--my link light doesnt come automatically..i have to unplug the telephone line everytime after switching on the modem..anyone plz help

guyz i hvn't got any problems related to d/c but if u all hv that problem den thr might b sm disturbance in ur line. once i also faced the same problem but got it rite after replacing my line :)

for the last couple of months, i'm also facing this problem of frequent disconnections...it usually happens between 10 am to 4 pm, after that everything seems to be fine...on talking to the useless CC, they said there is line problem and talk to Area Manager, but Mr. Area Manager doesn't answer the call only...:madness:is anyone else facing this problem in the 2536 series phone numbers or any tweak to this problem???? i never faced such problems earlier...this only started after i changed my plan to 512 unlimited in May 2009....:huh:PS: it again got disconnected while posting this...:@

so the ban issue has been sorted out :whistle: ..there was somebody desperately looking for buddy sometime back..

^i was never banned :thumbsup:i was just plainly not getting time to log into the forum...

well..as per the admin u were banned for promoting some stuff which was a violation of rules of this forum. :whistle:

Back