MTNL Unlimited Combo Plan 495 updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanjayBafna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 19,515

SanjayBafna

ISP
ADSL 2MBPS
In a bid to provide high speed broadband connectivity at affordable price to the peoples of Mumbai, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL), today announced the launch of a new Unlimited Broadband Combo plan(Including landline) at Rs.495 as an promotion offer.MTNL’s Unlimited Combo Brodband-495 plan comes at monthly rental of Rs.495 along with Rent free Land line and High Speed Broadband connectivity at 320 Kbps. The new plan will be available form 1st March 2010 to 31st March 2010.The existing customers are allow to migrate in plan with in the above promotional periods only.MTNL provide always ON, faster Connection with dedicated bandwidth of minimum 256 Kbps on its ADSL2+ technology. With the Triple Play MTNL Broadband (Triband), subscriber can talk on phone and surf Internet or play on-line game at the same time. MTNL Unlimited Broadband Combo Plan In Details-:Plan Name- DSL_Unlimited_Combo_495Monthly Rent (Broadband + Land line)-Rs.495Annual Rent (Optional)-Rs.5445(Pay for 11 Month Get free for One Month)Download speed-320 KbpsFree Email Id-1 Landline call Charges-As per Normal Land line PlanDSL Modem Rent- FreeToll Free Customer Care-:1500 /22221500 (for Information and Plan Migration)198 (for Complaint)1504/22221504 (Technical Assistance )

I don't understand this plan...when it says the 495 charge includes rent for the landline as well...my telephone rent is 250 per month so do i assume in 495 i will get landline and internet as well...and call charges as normal and also i will still get those 60 free calls as i do normally? i assume i am right here...but there are plans whose rent is 2000-3000 per month...wht happens to those? obviously they cant enjoy the special rates by jst paying 495?:imbored:

good plan, already applied for the plan. lets see if they forget to decrease my speed :D

finally they changed the plan. they also sent an email saying that plan has been changed.

I don't understand this plan...when it says the 495 charge includes rent for the landline as well...my telephone rent is 250 per month so do i assume in 495 i will get landline and internet as well...and call charges as normal and also i will still get those 60 free calls as i do normally? i assume i am right here...

but there are plans whose rent is 2000-3000 per month...wht happens to those? obviously they cant enjoy the special rates by jst paying 495?:imbored:

Free rental means calls will be charged on actuals at Rs.1.20 a pulse with no free calls. ie plan-180

MTNL Telephone Tariff

So,Some more good news for Mumbai Customers.And we are screwed up in Delhi :(

Lets plan a dharna outside the MTNL Delhi headquarters at Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath, Connaught Place sometime next week to protest against the high broadband tariffs in Delhi.Another idea: These days people are holding dharnas outside Sansad BHawan every day to protest against something or the another? Why can't we take up a genuine cause and protest against high broadband tariffs in India? Companies like Airtel/Tata/Reliance and of course government owned MTNL are busy looting customers and provide good for nothing service quality at atrocious prices. It is time to protest against the same.

Hi,I am planning to switch to 495 combo (384kbps+0 rental on phone).Is it good enough for casual surfing on facebook,youtube(@480p).

Yes, dont forget, we were happy when we moved from 64kbps to 256kbps! :Dok, so basically if u r not into videos and games this plan is sufficient, you can download abt 1GB a day too..so plan shud be good for downloaders who have good amt of patience!

Back