mtnl unlimited plan speed problem

• Thread starter Thread starter hashimqazi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,642

hashimqazi

ISP
trib_unltd_256k_mon
hi,its like i have taken mtnl unltd 256kbps speed plan but earlier when i took the new connection i used to get download speed upto 210kbps (usually ranging between 175-210kbps). now its like wenever i just download any movie or a particular song i get aroung 30 kbps. can anyone help me to sort this issue here is the speed test measured?DOWNLOAD IS 0.39MBPS.UPLOAD IS 0.19MBPS.PING IS 42MS.:confused:

u r getting more than you should get on 256 kbpsavg 256 mtnl user gets around 28 KB

hi,
its like i have taken mtnl unltd 256kbps speed plan but earlier when i took the new connection i used to get download speed upto 210kbps (usually ranging between 175-210kbps). now its like wenever i just download any movie or a particular song i get aroung 30 kbps. can anyone help me to sort this issue here is the speed test measured?
DOWNLOAD IS 0.39MBPS.
UPLOAD IS 0.19MBPS.
PING IS 42MS.:confused:

Well I was in the same boat as you are now....was enjoying the speed :inodding:. My speed changed when they transferred my plan from 256 UL to 384 UL.
But as it is said...you are now getting the proper allotted speed according to your plan. I even called the 1504 > and other numbers and they confirmed that at first it must be a wrong profile given to me.
So the base point is that you are getting the right speed now.
Some say its a MTNL trick to spread the word that they give high speed internet with less charge, some say its a mistake they do for mostly new connections. Now whats the truth is not cleared :(

you are getting speeds for what you have paid. you cannot do much.

Your profile says you have a 256kbps plan. The speed test results you posted are in line with that. That apart there is no legal / illegal method to increase your speeds.

^There are definitely many illegal methods to increase the download speed ;)

^If you remember there was a person on this forum who could make your MTNL connection 2mbps Unlimited no matter what plan you are on ;).

if i recollect... he got some warning from admin..

Back