MTNL Unlimited Plans get a Speed Bump!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter rajadeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,757
I want to know the economics that justify 1.792Mbps @ 1599 and 2Mbps @ 4999. At these price points, I feel my 1333 plan is better value for money.

Totally agree... If you are a heavy user as of now the 1333 plan is the best VFM... That is until we get Hayai :)...

Just wanted to chime in..I'm on the 1k Plan right now and since morning(1st Nov) I've been getting a nice 180-190KBps Download speed. It's now 5:45PM so the Night speeds haven't gone into effect yet. I guess this is a temporary bug on their part. I'm lovin' it ;)

^^ Same here. No change in speeds for 999UL plan. Speedtest still showing 1mbps download speed at 6:30 PM

I am getting 0.36mbps on my 384kbps (previously 320) planSpeedtest Delhi server.

Hello All,I am on MTNL DSL 599 Unlimited plan in Byculla Exchange of Mumbai.After the so-called "speed increase" on 1st Nov for Unlimited Plans, I have got my surfing & d/l speed de-graded severely instead of upgraded since yesterday. Internet speed has become extremely slow & it's getting increasing irritating while surfing.Called up 1504 & even the local exchange babus but as usual, to no avail. They do only one job very best, ie. passing the bucks to others. Same standard reply ==> "server mein problem hai aur kaam chalo hai :) jald theek hu jaega". God only knows when their "jaldi" will come ? These 1504 madams & babus are so techno-challenged that they never know for sure as where the actual problem lies. Every time you call them up on phone, every time they come-up with different replies but no solid logical reason & solution to the problem :( I'm really fed-up of these madams & babus :) There is so much lack of co-ordination between these fellows.

I just saw a disconnection and reconnection at 5:50PM... earlier it was 7:50PMthis means they have implemented the system for 6PM to 8AM now.Speedtest (delhi server) just now showed increased speed to 0.47mbps

Back