Mutual Funds

I know CA is earning some commission, so I didn't stop everything from Kuvera. Kept some funds there as well :)
Anyways CA files my IT Returns for free and helps in other investment options (for free).

Post the acquisition, Kuvera's 50-member team and its two founders will join the larger product team at Cred. The company will, however, continue to operate independently while collaborating closely with Cred's leadership to enhance the network, brand and distribution, Cred said in a statement on Tuesday. It did not say when the acquisition would be completed.
From Economics Times article.

Did Kunal Shah ever created an successful useful app and have any hope of making it profitable?

Kuvera tried selling gold, fd, coins for some really nice features. They promoted the whole direct funds thing, they don't even allow regular funds. Only way for them to sustain was if they would have become an broker like zerodha coin, groww

@SVK thats way too many funds. Try to keep it max to 5 funds to reduce risk of some AMC going kaput like Franklin did. Otherwise 3 funds are good for SIP.

It becomes impossible to manage them later and so much over diversification serves no real value.

I am also thinking of same. My friend and CA also said same to have Max 5 funds.
After few months I may close some of them.

Anyone suggest me an online broker that offers direct mfs and 0% brokerage on stocks but needs come with a dedicated fund manager who need to advise me and collect and invest my cheques from my home and do kyc for free like regular brokers like icici direct,hdfc securities etc.

@Smh what your portfolio currently??

I am planning to add 3 more so gathering info, anyone that can recommend me 3 more .

Currently the monthly SIP amount is 24k distributed between Parag Parikh, Nippon India Small Cap, quant small cap, hdfc bse index direct. all are direct plans.

SIP - Paragh parikh, mirae asset focused. Amount similar to yours. I might add another one when I increase amount.

Longterm Lumpsump - Navi index.

Lumpsump For mid (fomo) - Quant, HDFC

SIP in small cap is not worth it. Small cap crashes hard you have to do sort of swing trade in those with lumpsump. - IMO

Old portfolio became too diverse and some were regular, too many fund houses. Redemption will create LTCG liability and they are giving good XIRR so not touching them too much.

Overall I prefer multi cap type funds that can hopefully generate little extra alpha than vanilla index, but won't crash too hard.

Back