MX 467A Original Satellite Finder with 1 year warranty for Satellite Hunting

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay_kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 12,009
how much

how much peices

I had got 15 Sat Finders in Feb-March 2012 and all of them were distributed to hobbyists in my area.

which type of shop keep this satellite finder

The electronics shops which sell dth like Tata Sky, Videocon d2h and free-to-air dth like DD Direct Plus keep this Satellite Finder.

hi vinay kumarin indore it gives me this one for rs 350 final price and 36 pcs for 292 rs. per pc for final price thyen how you get at 200rs.

hi vinay kumar
in indore it gives me this one for rs 350 final price and 36 pcs for 292 rs. per pc for final price thyen how you get at 200rs.

Yes price varies from place to place. If you see the MX website here MX Satellite Finder Product Page it is saying Rs750 per piece.
So Rs350 is not bad.
I got it cheap because I bargained a lot and bought in bulk from wholesale market. Ask him to reduce the price.
Also ask at all the available shops and then buy at the one with lowest price.

hi vinay kumarin indore it gives me this one for rs 350 final price and 36 pcs for 292 rs. per pc for final price thyen how you get at 200rs.

hi vinay kumar
in indore it gives me this one for rs 350 final price and 36 pcs for 292 rs. per pc for final price thyen how you get at 200rs.

Read my post #16 above^^.

i like such type of works. in this type of works when we succeed we feel we are scientist.1. Bro i searc in online ebay,flipkart not available anywhere.2. my doubt i have videocon dth and the disk anteena is fixed and i dont want to move the anteena or else i unable to watch the paid channels :(so can i use it without disturbing the anteena ?3. Can we watch paid videcon channels and this free channels at a same time ( or we have to remove the satellite finder for watching the paid videocon channel ? )4. and what about rain it will damage i think ?thanks.and plz name all good free best channels u received ?and also love to see channel screen shot.

Answers to your doubts in bold text below:

2. my doubt i have videocon dth and the disk anteena is fixed and i dont want to move the anteena or else i unable to watch the paid channels :(
so can i use it without disturbing the anteena ?
You can get a separate dish antenna, LNB and set-top box to view free-to-air channels. Its better not to disturb Videocon d2h and get a separate fta setup.

3. Can we watch paid videcon channels and this free channels at a same time ( or we have to remove the satellite finder for watching the paid videocon channel ? )
No Videocon box cannot save Free channels.

4. and what about rain it will damage i think ?
This is not to be used in rains. Also after finding signals, the sat finder is disconnected.

and plz name all good free best channels u received ?
I received Zee Punjabi, Star Utsav, B4U Movies, MH1 and many more channels. Will post screenshot later.

and also love to see channel screen shot.
Screenshots below:

Back