My Airtel Broadband Unlimited 799 has been FUPPED

• Thread starter Thread starter kapilmunjal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 8,751
Thanks Mgcarley for such a comprehensive reply. Well, I think Indian broadband story is not going to change very easily. India is a democratic country but it is ruled by Corporates like Tata, reliance, bharti etc.Well, I have another status to share with everybody on the forum. Last month I was FUPPED, and now after completion of the billing cycle the speed of my connection has not been increased. So, it means I am still surfing at 256 kbps, whereas inital 8GB should be 512kbps.Is there anyone else also who is facing the same issue?

Well, I just got the message on the browser window that I have crossed 80 percent of my fair usage policy.Now the problem:I am on the 1699 'unlimited' plan and am currently getting the 2Mbps 'boost'.This has been the case since around 3rd of August but I have had no confirmations from Airtel regarding the same.No mail no message, nothing.I also have absolutely no freakin idea as to what my fair usage policy is but I assume its the 30 Gb as mentioned in other posts.But here lies the confusion.I have comfortably downloaded/uploaded in excess of 80 Gb's in the past month including surfing and streaming.And the fact that I don't know what the new billing cycle is, adds to this confusion.

Back