My Email To BSNL (Got A Response! Need Your Help!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Noname123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,435
In Metros like Chennai and Hyderabad, BSNL offers much more attractive plans than in other circle. FUP is high for Rs. 750 (and a few other plans) in Chennai.

meetdilip said:
In Metros like Chennai and Hyderabad, BSNL offers much more attractive plans than in other circle. FUP is high for Rs. 750 (and a few other plans) in Chennai. th
You mean a higher FUP.
Sadly that will be sufficient no longer.
Update: I have received a second mail back from BSNL. Let's see where this goes. Did anyone else email them[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:small;]?[/color]

i know this is a silly question but is there anyway to bypass the speed filtter so that fup doesnt come intop effect

meetdilip said:
In Metros like Chennai and Hyderabad, BSNL offers much more attractive plans than in other circle. FUP is high for Rs. 750 (and a few other plans) in Chennai.
As far as I know, Chennai does not enjoy any special benefit (Are you confusing with TN Circle?)... If so, can you can you let me know what...

mhsabir said:
As far as I know, Chennai does not enjoy any special benefit (Are you confusing with TN Circle?)... If so, can you can you let me know what...
Some time before I remember seeing the notification. Would be some 1.5 years. Essbebe also confirmed.

Back