• Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 30,740

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Mine was the famous Google Nexus One. Just sold it to a friend. Trying to get my hands on the Google Nexus S. Plan to stick with the Nexus branded devices in the future. What is yours? :)

My first Android phone is Samsung Galaxy 3 i5801, had a tight budget and wanted my next phone to be android based. Its a pretty good phone for the price.

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S purchased on Sept 6th 2010 :) and it is one investment which I DONT regret!Thanks to Admin and other guys here who helped me a lot during the initial days :)

Mine is a HTC Legend.... i want to stick with HTC because they make the best phones out there... and also because of its good battery life

my first Android phone: Sony Ericsson X10 Mini. Actually wanted the mini pro, but due to a confused friend, had to settle for the mini. But its still a good phone..very responsive and compact. I can perform all actions on the phone with just my thumb, and it sits comfortably in my palm! It may be insanely small for those who are used to large phones, but thats also its advantage- probably the most compact Android phone yet. I recommend it for its UI, touch response and speed..

I got my Samsung Galaxy S yesterday. Amazing phone. Many many options in Android. Wonderful OS. Super AMOLED screen is awesome and produces crisp, clean and fantastic pictures. Gaming is good too. Music player is awesome and i can play DIVX, Xvid videos directly without converting.

Nexus S on the way, hopefully it should be in my hands by next week :happy:
From where are you buying (US?) and for how much?

Back