My letter to BSNL Bangalore regarding poor broadband

My letter to BSNL Bangalore regarding poor broadband...

Hey listen mate... Even I was facing exactly the same problem that you have mentioned here. To fix it, first I tried calling their call center. That call center is the biggest joke. Bunch of morons good for nothing.

Now what you need to do is: directly contact BSNL NIB in Bangalore. They'll fix it. :)

Get the contact numbers from somewhere...

Hey listen mate... Even I was facing exactly the same problem that you have mentioned here. To fix it, first I tried calling their call center. That call center is the biggest joke. Bunch of morons good for nothing.

Now what you need to do is: directly contact BSNL NIB in Bangalore. They'll fix it. :)

Get the contact numbers from somewhere...

I did contact NIB. More than that i contacted NOC and even the GM (Data Networks) who manage the whole of India. He has accepted that traffic at gateway is choked and only an upgradation will sort it out and an order for this upgradation has to come from the management of BSNL ie, Delhi.

Now since the upgradation is on process, I will wait for a week or so before i approach the consumer court. I will also file for RTI to know details about the gateway upgradation and call center operations of BSNL.

@BlackScorpionGive the following info:1.The modem/router you are using.2.The tariff plan. ( home 500 ?)3.Speed tested NOW from speedtest.net say Sydney and Dublin. 4.Ipconfig/all.5. Ping one or two web sites ( IBF and Yahoo.co.in ) and give only the final results.PS:I am using BSNL and Airtel BB ( both upto 2 Mbps speed)and barely two or three times I had to seek technical help from either ISP. during past 18 months.

I did contact NIB. More than that i contacted NOC and even the GM (Data Networks) who manage the whole of India. He has accepted that traffic at gateway is choked and only an upgradation will sort it out and an order for this upgradation has to come from the management of BSNL ie, Delhi.

Now since the upgradation is on process, I will wait for a week or so before i approach the consumer court. I will also file for RTI to know details about the gateway upgradation and call center operations of BSNL.

Drag them to the Consumer Court. Can't help it. :|

Today I got the call from the DGM (NP) BSNL Bangalore's office that the speeds issues during 2-8 unlimited is being reported by many people from Bangalore and a report regarding this is forwarded to the CGM (Data Networks) Noida and that this problem will be resolved at the earliest.

I have told them I would wait for 10-15 days max before again contacting the CMD of BSNL Mr. Kuldeep Goyal.

Only time will tell as to how far BSNL's Senior officers will honor their word.

People do write your problems regarding BSNL broadband in Bangalore to the concerend officers.

pgmbgtd at sancharnet.in or cmdbsnl at bsnl.co.in

They called me up & also sent this mail yesterday:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9505/13834126if4.jpg

wow.. This kind of response from BSNL..? Quite strange.. But congrats ..

Back