NDTV imagine, 9X, Neo Sports, NDTV GOOD TIMES, Bindass coming soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,441

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Today I called CC and they told me that NDTV imagine, 9X, Neo Sports, NDTV GOOD TIMES, Bindass will be added soon.:thumbsup:

They declined to give any update about exact time but these channels will be added on new TP according to CC. You can confirm by calling CC or raising this issue on DishTV blog.

Lets hope that CC is true.

Very Good :)

Today I called CC and they told me that NDTV imagine, 9X, Neo Sports, NDTV GOOD TIMES, Bindass will be added soon.:thumbsup:
Lets hope that CC is true.

Well. They were saying me that "Headlines Today" (Aaj Tak's English Channel) will be back soon for last 6 months. Till today they havent kept their promise.. How can we believe this !! Wait n See...

* I am sad about taking off Indiavision(925) from Dishtv (Kerala's Best News Channel) *

Regards
appus

Well they are saying Neo Sports soon sinc Jan 2007. 1 year is over but I don't find it.Forgot about this channels on Dish TV. Just dream it.Look Reliance they alreay linked with 9X,9XM and NewsX also have all 3 channels of UTV Bindass, Bindass Movies and World Movies.

Well they are saying Neo Sports soon sinc Jan 2007. 1 year is over but I don't find it.

Forgot about this channels on Dish TV. Just dream it.

Look Reliance they alreay linked with 9X,9XM and NewsX also have all 3 channels of UTV Bindass, Bindass Movies and World Movies.
Provide the source link for reliance news. Thanks.

Hi,

When these new indian channels will be shown in Dish TV. Any new international channel is also added? Eagerly waiting for that. Any more Free to Air channels coming this year 2008?

Hi guys and grlz,

U cant watch any adult channel in india on any DTH Service u have to wait till 10 to 15 yrs when our social systems are changed totally...... :(
U mean NDTV imagine, 9X, Neo Sports, NDTV GOOD TIMES, Bindass r adult channels ???????? :hysterical:

Well they are saying Neo Sports soon sinc Jan 2007. 1 year is over but I don't find it.

Forgot about this channels on Dish TV. Just dream it.

Look Reliance they alreay linked with 9X,9XM and NewsX also have all 3 channels of UTV Bindass, Bindass Movies and World Movies.

I agree with u.

THEY WILL BE PROVIDING BUT THEY THEY WILL CHARGE U WILL 450-500 :confused:PER MONTH BECAUSE THEY ARE SPENDING MORE ON THE COMMERCIAL WITH SHARUKH AND NOT ON THE SERVICES... AND ONE MORE THING BY THE TIME THE THESE CHANNEL AVAILABLE OTHER NEW CHANNEL WILL BE INTRODUCED HOW ZEE NEXT IS AVILABLE ON Tata Sky FROM THE DAY ITS IS AIRED EVEN THOUGH TATASKY IS A DIFFERENT NETWORK.... THAT SHOWS HOW GOOD IS TATASKY REGUARDING THE SERVICE

Back