UTV Bindaas, NDTV Good Times, Neo Sports and Neo Sports Plus Available on Tata Sky

I have got a alert on Tata Sky :

Tata sky launches new Gold Packages. Now enjoy these packages free of cost , for a limited period.

Sports Gold Pack (free up to 31st oct): Neo Sports , Neo Sports Plus and actve sports for special events on these channels.

Lifestyle Gold Pack ( free upto 8th nov) : NDTV Lifestyle , Bindass and Actve Cooking ( to be launced soon)

This means these channels will not be free , We would have to buy these Gold packs.

yu hoo!ndtv good times is so damn kewl!but bad v gotta pay extra fr ths channels..Tata Sky rocks!

yes. that is very good news :thumbsup: I just saw neo sports and neo sports plus i morning,, did not check the other 2 channels.. No Alerts also to me yet.. anyhow its great .

I have got a alert on Tata Sky :

Tata sky launches new Gold Packages. Now enjoy these packages free of cost , for a limited period.

Sports Gold Pack (free up to 31st oct): Neo Sports , Neo Sports Plus and actve sports for special events on these channels.

Lifestyle Gold Pack ( free upto 8th nov) : NDTV Lifestyle , Bindass and Actve Cooking ( to be launced soon)

This means these channels will not be free , We would have to buy these Gold packs.

are u sure i don't think they can charge for this channels its rubbish with so much competition around lets see

if they increase the prices after some time.. I'll move to some other dth service..these guys are nuts.. they add the channels but also expect money from us.. this is stupid...

Ya hoooooooo:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::

Great news. I can't believe people are still complaining about having to pay extra money for Neo and Lifestyle channels. First you complain about Tata Sky not having enough channels and when they do add you abuse them for rightly demanding a bit extra money. These channels spend an enormous amount of money on acquiring , producing and delivering quality content and they have every right to charge the consumers for this.

Great news. I can't believe people are still complaining about having to pay extra money for Neo and Lifestyle channels. First you complain about Tata Sky not having enough channels and when they do add you abuse them for rightly demanding a bit extra money. These channels spend an enormous amount of money on acquiring , producing and delivering quality content and they have every right to charge the consumers for this.
i agree with u.

i agree with u.
Thats true but they are already taking Rs. 350 for the south Jumbo package. How much more can they ask ? I think Rs.350 should be the limit.

Ya i guess they will demand 350rs for all these channels which will include sun, neo, bindas , etc ... Its totally fair... 350 sounds good ... anything above tht is not good :D ...

Back