ndtv imagine will not come

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,409
check the graphic in new ramayan they r using at ndtvimagine.com not only ramayan also theire other programe are looking too good, i have never seen such as big religious tv serial at any channel it will change the trp rating, my question is that dish tv says they r no. 1 they don't have 9x,bindass,neo,ndtv that's why they r cheaper than Tata Sky they can't call them no. 1 if they can't add channel very first day i know after some time this channel will a part of dish tv channels but it looks bad that we r using dth from last 5 years and tata sky users from last 1 year but their dth company is very fast to launch channel compare to our no.1 company, are u agree with me?

@ saurabh_g ,

Do you watch all programmes in all the channel ?? I personally dont even watch some channels which is there in my package. And i do watch one or two programme in some channels... So, it is up to the person what he/she wants. I Like news in Aaj Tak but hardly watch NDTV india. I like the news in NDTV 24x7, but i dont watch Times Now as NDTV. I was watching Headlines Today very much. But they have taken that off. Now they are taking Kerala's No.1 news channel off from 25th (IndiaVision). Some may want to see other News channels aswell. There are people who watch only 9PM News. So we cant say that "you get a cable connection aswell".
I can watch that news on live thru internet. But when we pay, we should get it. Atleast they should keep the channels which was there initially. Headlines Today, Jeevan TV is already gone from Dish Platform .Now Indiavision. So three channels are gone. I got the dishtv mainly to watch 2 of the above channels + 24x7, and few hindi/malayalam channels. Out of that they have taken 2 !!

Dishtv management should understand people are not fools.

but ndtv imagine will nt b free on TS?r u ready 2 give more money than 300 for more channels like in TS??

but ndtv imagine will nt b free on TS?
r u ready 2 give more money than 300 for more channels like in TS??
It is a personal choice. Atleast you that choice by paying money in Tata Sky whereas Dish TV doesn't even give you that choice.

but ndtv imagine will nt b free on TS?
r u ready 2 give more money than 300 for more channels like in TS??

if you can select the channels by paying money, why not?
It is better than "No Option" !!!

How much do you have to pay if you want all the dishtv channels ? any idea?

Northen Entertainment:

ETV - Rajasthan
ETV - UP
ETV - Bihar
ETV - Urdu

Eastern Entertainment:

Zee Bangla
ETV - Bangla
ETV - Oriya

Southern Entertainment:

ETV - Telugu
Zee Telugu
Jeevan TV
ETV Kannada
Indiavision
Zee Kannada
Asianet Plus
Amrita TV
Asianet News

Western entertainment

Zee Gujarati
Zee Marathi
ETV - Gujarati

News :

NDTV 24x7
ETV2

Two Channels
Rs. 25* per month

Three Channels
Rs. 30* per month

Five Channels
Rs. 45* per month

All Channels

Rs. 60* per month

Suppose i take dish maxi ,the cost is 350 including sun channels !
So if i want all these how much it comes to.. calculate..

More than 500 for sure !! (Dont know there is an option to pick all these) !!

I dont think it will cost that much if they give us a price per channel (say 5rs per channel) !!

Look at dishtv's ads.. 180 channels !! Who said it is 180 channels !! we have to file a case i guess...

out of 187 channels.. many are TEST 1-2-3 and.. Repeated channels. Total number of channels are much much lesser than that !!

appus

if you can select the channels by paying money, why not?
It is better than "No Option" !!!

How much do you have to pay if you want all the dishtv channels ? any idea?

Northen Entertainment:

ETV - Rajasthan
ETV - UP
ETV - Bihar
ETV - Urdu

Eastern Entertainment:

Zee Bangla
ETV - Bangla
ETV - Oriya

Southern Entertainment:

ETV - Telugu
Zee Telugu
Jeevan TV
ETV Kannada
Indiavision
Zee Kannada
Asianet Plus
Amrita TV
Asianet News

Western entertainment

Zee Gujarati
Zee Marathi
ETV - Gujarati

News :

NDTV 24x7
ETV2

Two Channels
Rs. 25* per month

Three Channels
Rs. 30* per month

Five Channels
Rs. 45* per month

All Channels

Rs. 60* per month

Suppose i take dish maxi ,the cost is 350 including sun channels !
So if i want all these how much it comes to.. calculate..

More than 500 for sure !! (Dont know there is an option to pick all these) !!

I dont think it will cost that much if they give us a price per channel (say 5rs per channel) !!

Look at dishtv's ads.. 180 channels !! Who said it is 180 channels !! we have to file a case i guess...

out of 187 channels.. many are TEST 1-2-3 and.. Repeated channels. Total number of channels are much much lesser than that !!

appus
they know how to make fool of indian customers

Back