Need Blood Emergency….

• Thread starter Thread starter Arjun1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,132
dunno. i do not like the idea of calling people listed on a website expecting them to take my call in a friendly way. hello, i saw your number on a website that you want to donate blood of O negative type. can you come to this hospital tomorrow? thank you?people add their details on websites at the spur of a moment. they might not have the same enthusiasm 10 days/weeks/months down the line. it would be just awkward. the service mentioned in the first post of the service looks more reasonable. send a sms to a mailing list and interested people can contact you back.

Even though on paper it sounds like a noble service ,I suspect it is a scam to get free blood from kind hearted people and sell it to the poor souls who need it urgently at exhorhibitant prices!! ( If you think they are going to inform the patient/relatives that they got it free from some anonimous kind hearted donor?? Then you are naive)If my loved ones or close freinds are in danger ,I will give blood . otherwise is a heartless commercial business making money out of human misery.

Back