Need Help in buying a new handset

• Thread starter Thread starter Xerocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 9,253
Come on guys ... I know this is a never ending topic ... yet this thread is only three months old and still all seem to be fagged out.

I need serious guidance.

I am told that Nokia 6280 has performance flaws and for about same price ... Nokia N70 is more current and with better performance. I am offered this N70 for Rs. 19,500 at Churchgate-Mumbai from an Archie's shop.

So ... what is the consensus / comments by the experts?

A quick response please since my hardy Siemmens A60 has just died on me. I am at my wits end.

Oh yes ... I can routinely use most of the functions that the N70 can offer.

Best wishes.

Well there are no major differences between Nokia 6681/6630 and n70 except for the 2MP camera. The price difference is not justified , but yes nokia N70 seems to become popular and future proof device . You can be content with it for the next 4 years.

6681/6680 and n70 are similar not 6630,its a diffrent platform.and symbian 9 is already out!

Things have changed , Sony-Erric phones are giving the same battery life like Nokia these days . If u can wait for few months , phones rates will go down like anything , cause from 2007 india will completely stop importing mobile phones

completely?

i think motorola samsung Nokia and possibly LG are going to make mobile phones locally.

what if i want an O2? or a Vertu? or a HP? these are legally available in india
[/b]
And you think you can afford a vertu eh...wats ur source of income? Quick before I put the Tax guys on ur trail :D

been paying my taxes since the last 3 years. maybe you can concentrate on the logic behind the question.

QUOTE(krishnan @ Sep 9 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]61672[/snapback]
from 2007 india will completely stop importing mobile phones
[/b]

Do you remember source for this news?

Rediif, Hindu News Paper and was put in few other places, Nokia chennai (where i live) will go into full production by mid 2007

Back