Need help regarding online recharge of BSNL EVDO Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Bun07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 16,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
u are the second one i have come across having the same trouble buying modem from ebay
my friend got my modem to check and his connection works perfect , modem was faulty , was sent back for replacement

u are the second one i have come across having the same trouble buying modem from ebay
my friend got my modem to check and his connection works perfect , modem was faulty , was sent back for replacement

i got my replaced modem on Friday and now BSNL EVDO works not just great its awesome as usual i am not getting whole 3.1MBPS speed but pretty good speed surfing is about 1.5 to 2.0 MBPS on IDM download speed is near about 80 to 140 KBPS in day and in night it crosses 200 but not 220 which is quite good it's better than 2G and 3.5G one is not working and other is not affordable respectively and in 825 BSNL giving True Unlimited i guess i am really very lucky on low price i got unlimited 3G. Long live BSNL :)

But I don't know how to check my balance exactly. I tried to check it on http://117.254.199.10/balance.php , but its not clear yet i think its showing the balance Rs -490 ( negative balance ) how come its possible ?? i made a recharge of Rs 825 just 15 days ago
hi men your problem is solved aur you still facing the problem

if your balance in negative that means u r on bundle plan
that means
after a cycle of 30 days ur balance dedicated automatically
u just have to maintain ur balance positive

EVDO is CDMA broadband service available in BSNL, but BSNL yet to launch prepaid recharge option in BSNL website. I try several times to recharge my BSNL EVDO through Paytm, fullonrecharge, etc but I could not success. At last I success in www.myonlinerecharge.com You browse the website and recharge with BSNL topup, then you will success.

i got my replaced modem on Friday and now BSNL EVDO works not just great its awesome as usual i am not getting whole 3.1MBPS speed but pretty good speed surfing is about 1.5 to 2.0 MBPS on IDM download speed is near about 80 to 140 KBPS in day and in night it crosses 200 but not 220 which is quite good it's better than 2G and 3.5G one is not working and other is not affordable respectively and in 825 BSNL giving True Unlimited i guess i am really very lucky on low price i got unlimited 3G. Long live BSNL :)
I have bought new ZTE AC2766 from ebay Dongle to use with BSNL CDMA Sim. However, I am facing the same issue that you have faced. It connects to only 1x and not evdo. What did you do to resolve the issue. Did you get new zte ac2766 dongle. Please help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back