• Thread starter Thread starter Outlander
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,733

Outlander

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I know there are many such softwares, and I've used some in the past whose names I don't remember now, so can anyone please recommend a preferably free software that allows you to see how much data has been uploaded/downloaded in a particular session and daily and so on. Please don't say something like the ISP's usage site. I need something that tells me how much data has passed starting from a certain time, and also how much data is passing through at a particular time (especially useful when you're using a site with heavy graphics).Vista and 7 have widgets that allow you to do this, but I'm using XP.:)

I've found Netlimiter 2 Monitor to be quite good and fairly lightweight. NetLimiter - The Ultimate Bandwidth Shaper

Although it too records transfers on the local network, it also records by application (sorta). I doubt that much software other than dedicated Firewall/Routing software would record traffic by subnet.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Turns out NL2 Pro will record by zones, but you gotta buy it or... yeah.

Back