Need suggestion regarding connection in chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter sameerraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 11,974

sameerraj

ISP
none
hi guys..I need some suggestion from you people.I am doing my internship in saidapet,chennaiI want a broadband connection for 5-6 months...If i could get nights and sunday unlimited that would be good.I dont download much bigger files..at max 2-3 mb...will be net surfing for 4-5 hrs per night..which internet connection should i opt which is cheap and good browsing speed...I called hathway people but they are saying that their service is not available in this region...and sify is charging too much for installation charges..please advice me...can I take BSNL ADVO or any other connection...Sameer

/sameerraj/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
If you have a BSNL landline go for BSNL Home 500 day 2.5 GB and Nu 0200-0800 unlimited at upto 2 Mbps speed.
If you don't have a L/L go for One india plan .
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Para two : If you are a tenant ask/request the Landlord to /apply for the BBconnection. Some advance payment/s may be asked along with application. . Do not pay cash to any BSNL shoppe.

essbebe broI live in mansion which has 60-70 rentiees like me...its kind of lodge...i dont think landlord will allow this....moreover i think for BSNL i need various certificates...isnt there good wireless plans...i also have cable at my room provided by some local operator...can that be of any help..?

If it is a Hathway cable try this. Or cable TV ask the CC.

Chennai
Old.No.4/6, New No.35/6, First Floor, Ark Colony, Eldams Road, Chennai – 600 018.
Tel: 91-44- 4226 1313
[email protected]

I called hathway and they are saying that the service is not currently in this(saidapet ) area...any other suggestions...howz AIRTEL wireless 800 plan or 384 UL....plz give me some options ...I am net to city so dont know much about broadband companies here...i tried searching on net but only got details abt sify,airtel ,bsnl and hathway

okfrom AIRTEL wireless 999 plan and 800 UL wifi router plan which is better...in USB do we need to buy the instrument or is it available for rent also...is wifi router plan available in chennai also ( my frnd using it in delhi)...and he is saying we can access internet simultainously for more than 1 pc in close proxi,ity..wht u say?

AIRTEL wireless 999 plan and 800 UL wifi router plan
Give the link for this . Are they listed in Tariff plans for TamilNadu by Airtel ?
Are you getting a Land line telephone connection from Airtel ?

I think not available on rent. The card is like a 2.4GHz Tx/Rx and your other friend cannot share. Possible if you have Landline BB connection with wireless router it is possible.
Update : 1100
:: Airtel :: Tariff

:: Airtel :: Tariff

Surf unlimited seems the most suitable. speed not guaranteed !

Back