Need to escape Reliance Netconnect, suggestions PLEASE

• Thread starter Thread starter tara g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,700

tara g

ISP
Reliance Netconnect
I have had Reliance netconnect for a year in Delhi, and it bleeds me dry every month with bills as high as rents I have paid. Not just that, the speeds are very very slow. And even when it's going at dial-up speed, you're charged for the broadband speed. Aside from this the customer care people are really dumb and unhelpful. I have a Mac and even though Reliance is supposed to be the Mac dealer in India, it took 2 months to get it to work, and I was billed for these months! (Until I made a big fuss and they acted like they were generous enough to give me a waiver.)So, I would like to switch over to something cheaper and faster. Airtel broadband unfortunately has no lines in my neighbourhood (in south Delhi). I would welcome suggestions. Should I revert to MTNL or try their 3G jadoo?

if you want a cheaper option then buy an unlocked GSM data usb device (data card) and put Reliance GSM sim.at 99 per month (2.5 GB) you will get an excellent browsing speed of average 150-200 kbps.Its my personal experience Reliance GSM EDGE has the best speed amoung all gsm operators, I have noticed a peek speed of 301 kbps.else you can go for MTNL 3g

Back