Need your experience to decide

• Thread starter Thread starter desi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,033
Hi desi...from chennai outskirts? i think i might be in your area...How about Tata unlimited 64kbps-> Rs.800 +taxes? thats what i've applied for.... but i must warn you, they are slow in providing their connection...

well......i listen to yahoo launchcast all day.

on second thought, if u do all those activities at night, go with the Night Unlimited plan...9 pm to 9 am...that's the best, in terms of ur requirements...:)

just try not to get addicted to the net. it can prove to be errm... life changing experience.

blah! blah! blah! boooo!Dhus! I cant cool down myself on account of the ban :angry:Hell help me !!! :blink:

Life changing experience?

well internet changed my life. i earn my booze and cigerettes through it ;)and yeah, food too.

well internet made my fare badly in my 10 boards when i had first gotta a taste of internetand also the hefty telephone bills in tens of thousands for dialup

Hahaha...:lol:Seems he first got a taste of P before the 10th board exams...:DAnd had to pay a heavy price too ! [ bad results + 10k bill ] :lol:

Guys there is one more finding........If you are buying an generic 96kbps(discontinued now) or 128 kbps for Rs. 4995.00 there is no day deductions u get those at a constant speed for 180 days.This thing I have observed with my friend who has that pack.

Back