Never go for BSNL broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter edwinbac1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,959

edwinbac1

ISP
BSNL
Pls never go for BSNL broadband connection...it has got one fof the worst customer care service in India

when you are dealing with BSNL you should treat them as customers not you as customer then only things will move :wall:

Customer Care sucks - very true! But as long as there is no problem BSNL rocks!! Problems are usually rare,but if you are unlucky, you had it!!!;)

Try getting in touch with the nearest Internet Exchange whenever u face problems with broadband. They run the network and are much helpful. And just because the CC sucks, doesnt mean the whole propaganda sucks...opinions vary from people to people and places...

contact always higher officials and technical peoples. they are capable to solve problems.....

btw tell me any other broadband service, which will give me 140 GIGA BYTES per month, in just 500Rs

contact always higher officials and technical peoples. they are capable to solve problems...

That's right.

BSNL is nice but you need to keep yourself away from problems!:P

What else is the alternate service provider which is giving same bandwidth at comparable rates?? What about their service and customer care??

What else is the alternate service provider which is giving same bandwidth at comparable rates?? What about their service and customer care??

Alternate? Well, there's Airtel Broadband. Prices are higher than BSNL. Service sucks and Customer care is better than BSNL. That's what i've heard! :P

if u go through other broadband section of this forum, u can see their users have more problems than BSNL users. in my community around 15 customers are using bsnl broadband, and almost all are satisfied.

Back