Never Go FOR HATHWAY

Man it sucks too bad. I have experienced hathway directly, I'm.using from last one month, link gets down twice a week atleast and excuse always same which is fiber got cut. Someone advice them stop Internet service and focus on cable digitalisation. Atleast they would provide quality in service. Just a little heads up to people who want to get hathway web time, don't. It's a horrible service. Choose alternatives.

Dear Rohit khurana,

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for sharing the details. Someone will get back to you at the earliest and provide required assistance.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband

I was thinking of getting Hathaway but reading what you've written here I'm having second thoughts. Anyway which country and which area are you in? And how long have you had this problem? Do any of your friends also have this problem?

I earlier had railwire connection some 5 years back and they too used to have the same shit. Net kept getting disconnected for a few days (especially the weekends), sometimes it would get really slow, sometimes they had dns server issues. But every few hours you would get logged out and you had to relogin again.

Dear Bangalore broadband Hathway,

I took this account one month back with a assurance of 50 mbps speed and a quick technical resolution in 4 hrs but till now i have raised almost 15 complaints for several issues but till now nothing has been resolved in 4 hrs ( it took more than a day) and the most wonderful part of hathway is ur customer care people. They r in their own world and never give a proper response.

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE AND UR PRODUCT.

Regards,
C K

Hathway broadband is pathetic service, never ever opt for it. It's better to have no internet then Hathway internet, you will spend more time on phone then internet after taking there service.

I Agree,
however its not just the service that is pathetic, its also the customer service they will say anything and everything to make the customers spend more money then required. Speed is always less then half of what you have subscribed .... and i mean always. I have purchased Hathaway package to be connected with my parents when i am away. it so happens that me and my father had been away since mid March hence just my mothers mobile phone using hathway internet. i came back to mumbai and paid the bill on 17th april i.e today at 11:00 AM ... 2:30 PM I receive a message from hathway saying that my data consumption has crossed the FUP limit and that the speed will be downgraded. immidiately i get another message showing the addon packages to buy extra data allowance... ok then i call up the customer service and they say that i have indeed crossed the fup ... then i said i want to discontinue the service .... immidiately the guy turns around and says wait there is a problem in my account it is not showing the data consumption......they actually think that the customers are stupid..... How can someone browse 30GB worth of WIFI data using a simple Mobile phone device who struggles to even type a 1 line message on the same phone.......
Issue 1 the stupid internet never works as promised. issue 2 the customer service is a bloody cheat.

This Hathway is full of shitty people. They just told me to wait another 10 days. Is this a joke that they are playing on the customers? I am going ahead and cancelling the cheque right way. Regret that I had wasted my time running for this shit.

I can well imagine what would have been my situation had I got the actual connection. People in North West Delhi, beware before applying for this bullshit called hathway.

I am staying with airtel broadband. Peace of mind and reliable along with the best customer service I have found till that.

Back