• Thread starter Thread starter PrK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,275

PrK

Iaruglrer
ISP
Nextra
Hi.. the STB i got is of Humax type (no component out )...however its very fast but i've got certain queries;1: The signal strength is at a constant 80 while the signal quality fluctuates (1-2 bars) and stands around 80 as well. Is the signal quality going to create problems for me because it is not at 100 (especially during rains)?? I don't see any problems with the picture though.2: I have not received even a single alert about recharge of my account or the addition of channel packages, is this some kind of problem or it doesn't affect the account at all, that it won't cause any problems?Thanks :)

1. Even if the signal quality is 10% it'll not affect the picture quality and again the signal strength is different in all channels if u notice.2. No problem. Ur account will not get affected.Also I wud suggest u to register in the website where u can check the balance, manage addons etc

Thanks for the reply and the info jignesh, already registered with the site...awesome as far as adding packages and recharging is concerned.

And the signal strength is at 90 (upper limit where 80 is written) not 80 for all channels. Ok then i guess its gonna be fine. :)

Coming from a crappy cable i hardly notice the sudden and momentary pixelation problem in some channels which people have been talking about here...but yes it hasn't completely gone away yet.

Thanks for the reply and the info jignesh, already registered with the site...awesome as far as adding packages and recharging is concerned.

And the signal strength is at 90 (upper limit where 80 is written) not 80 for all channels. Ok then i guess its gonna be fine. :)

Coming from a crappy cable i hardly notice the sudden and momentary pixelation problem in some channels which people have been talking about here...but yes it hasn't completely gone away yet.

Yes the distortion is still der as I said u before :) Hope that it wud be rectified

Back