• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,818
that was just typing mistake
tha speed that i mentioned is form the night that is betwen 12.00am to 8.000am
in day he is getting min 150Kbps
the above speed getting on link-removed on free account not on premium
Thanks a lot ,MY connection will be upgraded from TriB B Phone to TriB 590 NU next month .:)

:D

Dude, it won't be upgraded, it will be downgraded ;).

What do you mean ?

He means speed!

It will not matter much to me .As 2mbps speed with 500mb download limit is more useless.Also I have heard that people with 590NU plan get download speeds of 2mbps during day and 256kpbs during night(between 12:00am to 8:00 am ) ?

No they won't. Rumours, all of them. Any updates are put up on the MTNL site. That is the authentic source for info.

No they won't. Rumours, all of them. Any updates are put up on the MTNL site. That is the authentic source for info.
OK .I still think that I took the wise decision of changing my plan because I usually ended up downloading between 1-1.2GB EVERY month .Now at least I will have chance to download songs and movies at night without worrying that much .
I want to know is there is anyway to disconnect the router automatically before 8:00 am ?So that I can sleep well in holidays during June without worrying about switching off the router .

If any one is getting 2 Mbps speed on MTNL's connection, that is definitly by mistake as the person controlling the speed forgot to set it on 256 kbps. You can not say that MTNL has increased speed on unlimited connections. Those who get low speed on limited connection must complain to the authorities concerned. If they live within 4-5 km from local exchange, they should get proper speed. By improving the line quality, you will get proper speed.

Back