New copyright trolls ?

I'd love to see them mess around with pirate bay. Its manned by 4 tough guys who will rapidly make you a laughing stock:

-- link removed --

Last edited by a moderator:
This company is located in India!

thats why i posted it here. Actually i missed to put it in the title.

thier twitter acc : https://twitter.com/#!/antipir

We are against Piracy... join Anti piracy movement... Subscribe us..

I dont know how a business model , profiting them can be a movement ? Are they returning the money they profitted back to bollywood , kollywood ?

policing ? https://twitter.com/#!/antipir/status/158108160744374272

Do go through their tweets , asking all celebs to RT them.. nice marketing strategy. become instantly popular.

i hope, infact i know they will make bigger ass holes out of them selves then that company about 2 years back, for the life of me can't remember the name, the ones who were sending mails to torrents sites that they have been given power to DDOS any site which does not take down their requests , infact they did ddos tbp and some Indian torrent sites and after making news on blogs and sites were ddosed and hacked into oblivion by anons i guess they never came back up. lol i remember their site went in under 1 minute !!!leeme search them up just can't remember their names it was a delhi based company .

I became a fan of Harry potter after watching the pirated version of the first part. Ever since, I've bought all the books and watched half of the movies in theaters. I wonder how piracy brought loss to the greedy warner bros and the Bloomsbury.

Court affirms jail time for Pirate Bay founders - The Local

Decision on Pirate Bay Supreme Court Hearing Delayed | TorrentFreak

also please stick to the topic.

----------

I became a fan of Harry potter after watching the pirated version of the first part. Ever since, I've bought all the books and watched half of the movies in theaters. I wonder how piracy brought loss to the greedy warner bros and the Bloomsbury.

same here , although not with HP , but i did see almost all HP in theatre and few on TV.

Also MPAA , RIAA and even this antipiracy company are still thinking that thier movies will be made to public (via TV) after some years. Prev , it used to take atleast 2-4 years for a good movie to be shown on TV. Nowadays nearly all avg movies are telecasted within a max of 6-12 months. Today they are showing enthiran( Robot) in Sun TV.

Unlike Hollywood , here , the musicians ( music artist) are well paid beforehand and its becoming a trend nowadays for audio release ( recent nanban audio release ) to again monetise from fans by tickets ,which is a much much welcomed move. It also involves TV rights.

I heard that in india , the first 1 week for any movie is all is needed to get back the money.

Back