New Firmware Released

• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,834
^So,nothing new :(

well, nothing to rejoice for the consumer, but definitely something was taken away. after I restarted the box, the channels are reordered. they are now grouped by language. but the problem is they removed the 'move' option in the "list" menu. that means you cant rearrange the channel order the way you want. I dont understand what they stand to gain by preventing the consumer doing this sort of grouping. may be it is genuine mistake. or they want to be PITA

move option is only available in favourites menu.Does any one know how to add satelite list in dish menu?

Hi Friends, Can you pls let me know how to upgrade to new firmware? I geuss my firmware version is .3. Recently my uncle got the new SUN DTH connection and the look and feel seems to be good. Then I realized that I have old firmware. When I tired to search for options to upgrade, but couldn't able to find out. Pls let me know the steps to upgrade. Thanks,

Hey my friends this firmware
Just low but this MONTH and any MONTHA power full hey security software in sun dth important & developed by Malaysia

Back