• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 3,330

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hello,
So we currently own the Hyundai Getz and the Chevrolet Optra. We're planning on getting rid of the Optra (about 10/12 years old) and buy a new hatchback for 7 lakhs or less.
What are the best options out there these days? I know an updated Polo is launching next month and an all new Jazz is launching in a few months.
Any other cars I should look out for?
Thanks,
Crazysah

Grand i10?
Also mention, Petrol or Diesel

rak007 said:
Manual or Automatic ?
What safety features you desire ? Or safety is not necessary but good looks are ?
Manual or automatic, doesn't matter.
Should have the basic safety features at least like airbags and all. Looks aren't the most important but they do matter. Space in the back seat is kinda important.

Personally if I have the resources, I would buy the Polo TSI or TDI.

Crazysah said:
Manual or automatic, doesn't matter.
Should have the basic safety features at least like airbags and all. Looks aren't the most important but they do matter. Space in the back seat is kinda important.
Problem is that in India, ABS, airbags are not considered basic and they don't offer them in most of their models except may be top end.
I would say check brio and i20 or grand i10 Asta.
Also check team bhp forums.

had to buy the asta option to get dual airbags. very annoying. volkswagen does good here by including dual airbags on all variants of polo i think. not sure about honda policies.

Petrol. Not diesel.
So, the Polo is worth it? They are launching a new version next month in India, so I should wait for that?

For Petrol... I would suggest the Brio. Unless of course you can extend your budget for the Polo TSI :D
i20 is another option. You should be able to get the top end model in that budget. I got the Grand Petrol top-end for 5.75 all inclusive here in Gurgaon.

Back