New Hatchback

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 3,330
Wait, really? Close to 9 lakhs? :(
Which Polo version comes in 7 lakhs?

the one with less powerful engine. tsi has performance tuned engine. gives 100bhp on a 1.2 liter engine. :mml:

you should easily be able to get the middle model of polo in that budget. could get the top end model too. though not sure because i do not remember the prices from my own research 2 months ago :)

i personally suggest checking out grand asta option model which i bought. would cost less than 6 lakhs. is fairly feature packed. the only thing i think it is missing is climate control system. apart from that it is pretty awesome value for money.

Crazysah said:
How much is the price for the Polo TSI? And aren't they launching a slightly redesigned version next month?
Also, any idea when the new Jazz will launch?
Don't expect Honda jazz to be available before 2015. For latest on the road prices, I suggest you check carwale.com

Avoid VW,Skoda.Highly unreliable and costly service. Also take TBHP reviews with a pinch of salt. They are highly biased. Used to believe them, but my opinion changed after driving some of those so called fun to drive cars.

You can wait till the launch of Tata Bolt,comes with a 1.2L turbo petrol engine. Around 85BHP,143nm from 1750-3500rpm. Concorde has amazing service in Mumbai.

Hyundai i20,grand i10 are worth considering.

Sai said:
Avoid VW,Skoda.Highly unreliable and costly service. Also take TBHP reviews with a pinch of salt. They are highly biased. Used to believe them, but my opinion changed after driving some of those so called fun to drive cars.
Skoda and Volkswagen (German) cars are very fun to drive, sturdy engine and doesn't wobble even at top speeds. Only the ASS is an issue that too is all on luck.

I was referring to certain Italian and American manufacturer. Others may feel them fun to drive, not me (personal opinion).
VW,Skoda makes good drivers cars, sturdy engine?, I don't think so. Have few VW,Skodas in the family & friends circle, unreliable as hell. Most of the reviews in forums give same opinion. May be you are lucky to get trouble free car and good service.

Wobbling at high speeds is mostly due to improper alignment/balancing. I own a Manza, did 140+ 2-3 times. Never observed wobbling,

Their website does not indicate so but I am going to assume that they do not offer Asta O with Auto box? Asta should still have one airbag?

chromaniac said:
Their website does not indicate so but I am going to assume that they do not offer Asta O with Auto box? Asta should still have one airbag?
Don't think so. I checked on carwale and AT is there in Asta and Sportz versions and both don't seem to be having airbags. Did not check everything else as to what is different.
No idea why these companies don't include these safety features in auto box cars. Honda brio does have airbags, ABS and eps in its AT Box hatchback. Too bad this car is not selling much and honda doesn't care to advertise it at all. It advertised amaze and city but not brio. No Tv ads at all.

Back