New packages announced w.e.f 28th april and auto migration of all customers.

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,264
This pic clears all the doubts about the Silver packs. Lets see if we can get hold of such mail for the Dish Maxi pack.

:happy:

Well guys I made a mistake. I said that the new Maxi pack viewers will have to pay Rs.312 + 22 (Colors) + Rs.55 (Real + CNBC + Timely Favourties). But I was wrong. Dish TV has signed a new deal with Star Den because of which they would be able to offer the CNBC chs at low rates. So guess what, things cant get better than this. This is what you pay for Maxi :Rs.312 + Rs.22 (Colors) = Rs.334 only..! :happy::O Isnt that great .... ??? :cool2::DThis new Dish Platinum North pack includes ALL chs incuding the CNBC pack and the Timely Favourites pack (Times Now, Zoom). :yahoo: The only exception is the UTV pack which you need to subscribe separately at Rs.27 per month. :mad: Wish they had included UTV too..!! :evil:

Yesterday I have received a SMS from DISH TV that gold pack can enjoy the new channels at Rs.190/- per month from the next recharge.

Dish Tv is India' s worst DTH service provider,If you people have noticed that when you call Dish tv customer care, it seems that there is a fish market there & customer care agents are selling fishes there.Customer care agents are totally dumb:wall:

Dish Tv is India' s worst DTH service provider,
If you people have noticed that when you call Dish tv customer care, it seems that there is a fish market there & customer care agents are selling fishes there.
Customer care agents are totally dumb:wall:

Suggestion: Next time, instead of calling, try emailing them. :)

It works.

Suggestion: Next time, instead of calling, try emailing them. :)

It works.

tried that one as well but that too wasn't of any use, I received thier reply after 2 days mentioning that the problem has been rectifies but the problem was still there

Back