New packages from april 14

• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 11,110
OFF TOPIC:

Viki how the rep powers are given in this forum.. based on what? I could see u have rep power 5 for 267 postsn ( DO NOT KNOW IF YOUR COUNTER HAS RESET FROM 9999 or whichever is higher).. i have recently crossed 100 and got 2 as rep power..

I am not bothering about rep points.so i am not counting it.:)

Actually rep point is nothing but appricition from other users.U can see REP button under each post.by pressing that u can give rep points to the user who posted it.

U can also see how you got your latest reputation from here , https://broadband.forum/usercp.php

hi mailtoviki if 13th coming all pay channels iam very happy and sundirect is good in kerala

hi mailtoviki if 13th coming all pay channels iam very happy and sundirect is good in kerala

friends ...today also i contacted the cc people ..no confirmed date for new launch .. as per his statement ..still in discussion only ...
may be launched before the end of this month .. let us hope ..

Today i contacted cc 2 times for new packages. First a man told that the process is going on and we will inform you when it is finished. The second time a lady told that the process is almost over and only the exact date is to be confirmed and we will inform through add in tv. If any one got any other reply from cc, post here.

As per the dealers.. they have received mails stating that new channels would come up by April 13th.

So i think it is mostly confirmed that we get star packages by april 13th but what about Sony package. Bec IPL is only on Sony. I think SOny packages is not coming this week. Will they provide atleast when the match starts through some test channels and also TS provided zeesports only when the ICL matches finals through some other channel. Will the sun direct also do like that and give the setmax only when the IPL match is played through some test channels. If they do like that then all the cricket lovers of sun direct customers will be happy. Let us hope.

Today i called cc and asked about new packages. They are still saying that the process is going on. Only there is 2 days for tamil new year. We dont have any confirmation. No add in news paper today. Still they are not revealing the secrets. If we dont get any info by tomorow then we have shift our target to april 18 for Ipl.

ya u r rightly said.they r keeping things suspence........99% on 13th april(new packages launching r new website will open)anything will happen..........

They are also going to officially launch their website SUN DIRECT - DTH SERVICE when they introduce the packages. They are planning to settle everything on single day itself. I think we will get a big suprise soon.

Back